Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blog Post #1



PERSONAL INFO

So here I am.. me.  For privacy purposes I will not tell you directly who I am but I will definitely tell you about me.  I am a student of life, and more recently a university.  It's been some time since I've been in school.  I returned so I could fulfill a dream of mine as well as to find more fulfillment in my professional life.  I started out in the same place many years ago and I'm back to finish what I started.

some samples of my work
I have worked as a graphic designer for the past several years and although I love to make pretty "things" I wanted more.  I still enjoy doing some graphic design work on the side but it was time for a career change.  I have an amazing husband who is my number one supporter and my best friend.  He's the kind they write fairy tales about.  (all together now: awwwww)



The last good book I read is Plantation by Dorothea Benton Frank.  It was a real page turner and I could not put it down.  The book contained a lot of emotion and was just a really good read.  I strongly recommend it to anyone who is in search of a good book at the moment.

Another book I really loved is Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.  However, after he  casted Miley Cyrus in one of his stories, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that.  Oh, and I love, love, love Dear Abby.

1 comment:

  1. No one has ever mentioned Dear Abby! Thanks so much. I don't get a paper that has her any more but I have loved her lots over the years.

    Good start, here. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete