Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Revisions




Monday schedule on Tuesday totally F---ed me up!  I missed class but I'm assuming that we need to make a post about revisions, since everyone else has one up.





I really enjoy making revisions.  Wait, no, I don't enjoy making revisions, I enjoy critiques because I'm a perfectionist and nothing is ever good enough until it's perfect.  I really value other people's opinions on how to make my articles or poems stronger because ultimately it makes my work much better.


I feel like learning is not something that is just done in a classroom or at a school and when other people look at your work and offer suggestions they are teaching you how to look at your work through a different perspective and I really like the insight.


However, I hate revisions when I am told to do something one way and then that same person says they want it another way and I feel like I've wasted time.  As long as the criticism and revisions are helpful then I really do appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment